Monday 19 August 2013

100th day after death on one spring day...

Posted by Unknown

   Today would be the 100th day since my grandfather's death. I dearly miss him quite a lot since his death. Now, how could words be able to describe my feelings, all I could say that I love him so dearly. Every night thinking about him and how I am regretted not saying the last goodbye to him. And how regrets deepen when he might thought how his grandson (me) not visiting him before inhale the very last breathe in the hospital.
    It was spring at that time. How I was thinking about lovely flowers blooms and a song from 2am <One Spring Day> keep banging on the stereo and my head on and on. That song, the message is about this guy who leaves the place where memories and his loved one stay. So, whenever I heard this song, it reminds how my late grandpa leaves us on that One Spring Day. 
   Now, thinking about it is nothing but sadness and regret that take root in my heart. R.I.P my dear grandpa. Our memories shall be cherished in my heart and all those who loves you.



                                                  

                                                 OUR LATE GRANDPA:
                                                 BUSU@BESH ANAK (SON OF) DANGEH
                                                 WAS BORN ON:28TH APRIL 1929 
                                                 DEATH ON       :11TH MAY 2013
                                     Forever loved and cherished by wife, sons, daughters-in law,   grandsons, granddaughters, great grandson, relatives and friends.
                                     (sorry for bad quality photo)
                                                   
           
                                     

0 comments: